At Hemingway’s Bangkok are doing their part later this month to help raise funds following the devasting bush fires in Australia.
The Australian Salvation Army is providing disaster relief on the front-line and this is the charity Hemingway’s have decided to donate 100% of all funds raised to support Australians in their time of need.
Commencing at 10am, the event will comprise of:
* Australian music from 10am – 1pm with Triple J hottest 100 top 50 songs)
* 1pm – 8pm, 2 Australian DJ’s playing an all Australian based soundtrack – Think Cold chisel, Inxs, Midnight Oil, John Farnham etc.
* We’ll be asking 200 Baht entry which will includes an alcoholic drink or soft drink with 100% of money to be donated.
* Australian style BBQ sausage sizzle – 100% of money donated, thanks to sponsors from Choice Foods and Conkey’s Bakery.
* Aussie meat pies – 100% of money to be donated, sponsored by Hemingway’s.
* Australian wine pop up store for take-home sales – 100% of profits donated.thanks to IWS and Vanichwathana Wines
* Raffle tickets will be sold throughout the day with prizes donated from sponsors with 100% of the money raised to be donated.
* Collection Box for guests who wish to donate will be available with 100% of the money donated.
** Happy Hour will not be running on this event.
Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 10 AM – 11:59 PM
Sukhumvit Soi 11, Bangkok