The Game presents The First Annual Toys For Tots
It’s that time of the season, and The Game Sports Bar & Grill is in the gift-giving spirit by sponsoring their first annual Toys For Tots special that gives brand new toys to children in need.
From now until December 23th, The Game is accepting sealed, unwrapped donations of toys and in return they will give you a Chang Beer Tower for 500 baht*.
All donated toys will be delivered on Dec 24th to the Camillian Home in Lat Krabang, Bangkok who assist HIV positive children, orphans, and those living with disabilities.
“As the holidays arrive, we’re reminded how important it is to be a contributing member of our communities,” stated Andrew Garrity, General Manager of The Game. “We’re happy to sponsor this special and help the children at the Camillian Home, and hope to see our guests, expats, staff and community members all participate in collecting toys for the children.”
The Game is located at Sukhumvit Soi 9, under the Nana BTS. Open daily from 8am – 2am.
* 1 toy = 1 tower @ 500b
Prior to Camillian Home, Fr. Giovanni had founded the Camillian Social Center Rayong, for children and adults living with HIV/AIDS. Within this home he had 5 children who were all HIV positive, orphans, and living with disabilities.
These children needed more specialized care, and so Fr. Giovanni set about starting Camillian Home in Lat Krabang, Bangkok.
Through donations, Camillian Home was custom built for these children, and the many more he knew would need our help.
Mission: “Providing children living with disabilities the experience of a family”
– Opened in 2008
– Registered non-profit children’s charity
– Part of the St Camillus Foundation of Thailand
– Founded by Father Giovanni (an Italian Priest, who has been working with the poor in Thailand since 1987)
– Started with 5 children
– To date (Sep. 2015) we have 80 children (nb. this number grows nearly every month)
– 20 Resident children (nb. This number used to be larger, 3 of our old resident children are now paid members of staff, so not counted as resident children anymore)
– 60 Daycare + Saturday program children
Maggie Choo’s Presents LOUD
Loudbkk is still on tour and making a stop at the monthly station from the 1800’s to the magical Maggie Choo’s.
9 pm -2:30 am
300thb including a drink / preferably cash
Free entry before 10 pm
Line up :
more details TBA
Mamma Mia Party @ Aesop’s Bangkok
Here we go again! Our Mamma Mia Party Night is back!!
Dance, dine, have the time of your life!!
– Greek food and drinks
– All your favourite ABBA and retro hits
– Special performances
– Prizes for best dressed
– Dance competitions, plate smashing and more
Dress code: Blue & White, Dress to Impress
062 567 7751