Sapphire Club are raising funds for the Sri Sangwan School for Disabled Children in Chiang Mai to build a bus that will accommodate children in wheelchairs.
On 18th June, you are invited to take part in the Hope In Motion 25km Event hosted by the club to ive needy kids a better life.
Walk, run, bicycle, helicopter, whatever it takes to make the 25km – you can do it.
Sapphire Clubare hoping to contribute a big portion of the 2.5M baht needed for completing the bus and are looking for volunteers to take up the challenge and help the kids.
Last year, everyone’s generous contributions of 1,281,962 baht allowed the school to get their hydrotherapy pool.
How you can help.
1. Join the 25k walk June 18th – 6am @ Sapphire Club. Walk, bike, run, it’s up to you but come out and help the kids.
2. If you can’t make it you can sponsor someone who is doing the walk.
3. Join the party June 18th 8.30pm at Sapphire where all the proceeds are going to the bus.
4. Local donation boxes at Ruby Club Soi 6, Wicked Soi 6, Perry Bar and Sapphire Club
5. Donate direct at https://www.thaibikinimafia.com/hopeinmotio