Show DC is a mega mall aimed primarily at tourists and basically a copy cat of the entertainment malls found in South Korea.
Shopping, concerts, sports, events… lots of shops, sales, stalls, stands, bands, beautiful people, celebrities, superstars… and all under one big tin roof found on Bangkapi Road, just a hop and a skip from RCA.
Did I mention food? No, that goes without say in any mall in Bangkok.
Anyway, Show DC has been open for a couple of months but it appears the big grand opening has hit us with a New Year flavour.
Here’s what’s on the cards from April 10 onwards. Knock yourself out.
Monday April 10, 2017 “SHOW DC GRAND OPENING”
• Be part of the grand celebration, featuring top Thai celebrities including, Kim Kimberly, Mark Prin, Taew Natapohn, Great Warintorn, Ken Phuphoom, Louis Scott, and Noon Ramida. Get ready to be wowed by the breathtaking 4D Projection Mapping on the SHOW DC Building.
Tuesday April 11, 2017 “STREET PARTY”
• Blow your mind with an exclusive concert from the world’s most famous and hottest K-Pop artists including AOA, APINK, CNBLUE and PSY , only at SHOW DC. (Tickets are strictly by redemption only, not for sale or resale.)
Wednesday April 12, 2017 “SHOW DC ART COLLECTIVE”
• Enjoy viewing a collection of Street Art by world famous Thai and International Street Artists, while listening to live music by indy teen-loved bands, including SCRUBB, CHILLING SUNDAY, BETTER WEATHER and ELECTRIC NEON LAMP.
Thursday-Saturday April 13 -15, 2017 “Pepsi presents S20 Songkran Music Festival 2017 OASIS ARENA @SHOW DC”
• Celebrate the Songkran festival with the biggest and wettest outdoor dance party, Pepsi presents S20 Songkran Music Festival 2017 at OASIS Arena@ SHOW DC.
Sunday April 16, 2017 “SHOW DC SING! CONCERT”
• End the summer festival and SHOW DC Grand Opening Week with a spectacular non stop concert from the top Thai bands such as JETSETER, LIPTA, TOR+ (Saksit Vejsupaporn), 60 MILES, BEDROOM AUDIO and FELLOW FELLOW featuring NITAA. Get ready to make it an unforgettable Songkran Festival ever!