American Injured By Exploding Gas Cylinder

Published on 17th August 2019 by Stickboy BKK

American Injured By Exploding Gas Cylinder

An American expat was left needing hospital treatment after a gas cylinder exploded at his Bangkok condo on Friday afternoon.

Police and rescue volunteers were called to the third floor of a six-storey building in Ratchaprarop Soi 12 in Ratchawithi district around 1pm where they found Ron Cole, 59, and his neighbour Waraporn Sinsuphan, 48, will injuries sustained in the explosion.

Thai media report Mr Cole had forgotten to close the valve on the gas tank earlier in the day and when he began cooking lunch it exploded causing several windows to smash.

Ms Sinsuphan was hit by flying glass as she swept the outside of her apartment and was taken to Phaya Thai 1 Hospital. Mr Cole was also hit by flying glass which brought on chest pains leading EMTs to rush him to BNH Hospital for treatment.

share on facebookshare on twitter
Climax Soi 11 Bangkok

most popular

Have You Heard About Smooci?
Have You Heard About Smooci?
15 Hollywood Movies Filmed In Thailand
15 Hollywood Movies Filmed In Thailand
EXCLUSIVE: An Interview With Paul Hayward, The King Of Clubs
Exclusive Interview With Paul Hayward
Analisa Massage Nana