Four Hurt In Pattaya Pub Fire

Published on 12th June 2017 by Stickboy BKK

Four Hurt In Pattaya Pub Fire

Four workers at a Pattaya pub were treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in the venue late Monday afternoon.

Emergency services were called to Muze Pub just after 5pm with firefighters rescuing three men and a woman from inside the burning building.

All four were given first aid by paramedics as fire crews battled the blaze.

Residents from a nearby hotel and apartment were evacuated with firefighters unable to extinguish the blaze due to the unsafe roof that eventually caved in after 90 minutes at which time a wall was knocked down and the fire quickly put out.

It is believed sparks from a welding machine being used during renovations hit noise-insulation foam starting the fire that quickly spread around the 300 square meter venue.

share on facebookshare on twitter
Climax Soi 11 Bangkok

most popular

Have You Heard About Smooci?
Have You Heard About Smooci?
15 Hollywood Movies Filmed In Thailand
15 Hollywood Movies Filmed In Thailand
EXCLUSIVE: An Interview With Paul Hayward, The King Of Clubs
Exclusive Interview With Paul Hayward
Analisa Massage Nana