Market Stall Suddenly Catches Fire

Published on 29th March 2019 by Stickboy BKK

Market Stall Suddenly Catches Fire

This is the moment a gas leak caused a fire to suddenly break out at a stall at the Kingkaew Market in Samut Prakan on Tuesday afternoon.

The food vendor was told to turn off the valve when other shopkeepers smelled the gas but before they could take action it went up in flames.

CCTV footage shows how the fire immediately lit up and burned part of the shop as the owner tried to jump out of the way.

Vendors and customers nearby ran for cover before several people stepped in to put out the blaze.

share on facebookshare on twitter
Angelwitch Nana Plaza Bangkok

most popular

Have You Heard About Smooci?
Have You Heard About Smooci?
15 Hollywood Movies Filmed In Thailand
15 Hollywood Movies Filmed In Thailand
EXCLUSIVE: An Interview With Paul Hayward, The King Of Clubs
Exclusive Interview With Paul Hayward
Analisa Massage Nana