Power Bank Bursts Into Flames After Being Left In Car

Published on 5th November 2019 by Stickboy BKK

Power Bank Bursts Into Flames After Being Left In Car

Smartphone footage caught the shocking moment smoke poured from a car after a power bank caught fire from being left in the sun.

Residents noticed an explosion followed by thick grey plumes coming from the boot of the vehicle while it was parked in Loei, northeastern Thailand on October 27.

The shocked owner noticed the smoke while she was walking back to the vehicle and yelled for help. A nearby grocer rushed to the car with a fire extinguisher and put out the fire.

The relieved driver said they will be more careful and not leave a power bank in the car again.

share on facebookshare on twitter
Advertise On Stickboy Bangkok

most popular

Have You Heard About Smooci?
Have You Heard About Smooci?
15 Hollywood Movies Filmed In Thailand
15 Hollywood Movies Filmed In Thailand
EXCLUSIVE: An Interview With Paul Hayward, The King Of Clubs
Exclusive Interview With Paul Hayward
Analisa Massage Nana